Every Redwood Day School parent and guardian is a member of the Parent Guardian Association. This is your organization! Participation in the is a fantastic way to make new friends and engage with our close knit community of families and educators. The Parent Guardian Association's mission is to:
- Build community and organize activities that enrich the Redwood Day experience for students, parents, faculty and staff;
- Promote volunteer opportunities, parent education programs, and school events that foster community and encourage participation;
- Support the School’s mission, philosophy and strategic plan;
- Facilitate communication between the parents and guardians and the School; and
- Sponsor fundraising initiatives to augment the School’s resources.
Each year provides an abundance of reasons to get involved with the Parent Guardian Association; this year is no exception. The opportunities are varied, truly something for everyone. Whether you have a little time or a lot, you will find your involvement to be personally rewarding and a great way to share in your child’s experience. Every volunteering contribution, large and small is deeply appreciated.
The PGA is always seeking to strengthen our partnership with the school, to better serve our shared community, and work more closely with the dedicated professionals who bring a deep and rich educational experience to our children every day. If you have questions or would like to learn more, please contact PGA President Patricia Stephens.