- About RDS
- Head of School Letters
- Featured Letters
- School Leadership
- Faculty and Staff
- Board of Trustees
- Strategic Plan
- MS Expansion
- Parents' & Guardians' Association
- Employment Opportunities
- RDS Quick Facts
- Learning Specialists
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Specialists Blog
- Teaching & Learning Spotlight
- Parents' and Guardians' Association
- Friday Folder
- Media Galleries
- RDS Calendar
- RDS Gear
- Student Life
- Support RDS
Applying for Financial Aid
Redwood Day School's commitment to economic diversity is supported by an extensive financial aid program. A significant portion of the School's budget is dedicated to financial aid each year. Every student within the school community is positively impacted by financial aid.
Applying for Financial Aid at Redwood Day School: 2013-2014
To apply for financial aid at Redwood Day School, please complete the following steps. You may download forms directly from the links provided or contact Katrina Lappin to request that a financial aid application packet be mailed to you.
- Review Redwood Day School Financial Aid Policies, Procedures & Deadlines for 2013-14. This document includes a description of the financial aid application process as well as policies surrounding specific situations.
- Print out this financial aid application checklist to keep track of what documents are required.
- Print out this frequently asked questions page that includes answers about the financial aid process at Redwood Day School.
- Submit a Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) to the School and Student Services for Financial Aid (SSS). The RDS school code is #6020.
- Submit your PFS online: To submit your PFS online, visit the School and Student Services website. When finished, print copies for RDS and for your records.
- Submit your PFS by mail: Contact Katrina Lappin to request a paper copy of the PFS. Complete and mail in your paper PFS, making copies for RDS and for your records.
- Upload or mail your 2011 IRS income tax return and W2 forms to SSS by NAIS (address provided in financial aid materials and online) by the application deadline. 2012 tax returns and W2 forms must be uploaded or mailed by April 15, 2013.
- Complete the RDS Financial Aid Application for 2013-14 and submit to Redwood Day School along with a copy of your PFS (please send the original to SSS by NAIS)
Thank you for taking the time to learn about Redwood Day School's financial aid program. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Katrina Lappin, Director of Financial Aid